Marco Adventure goes in Fashion

My Ilocos adventure was really unplanned. It’s just  came on my mind when I saw a map of Vigan on my drawer. Hmmm. Is this the sign I’m looking to invade Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud? 




Anyway, I will tell you the whole story of my Ilocos Trip on my travel blog, Marco Adventure. It’s really an adventure because this is my first solo trip. I’m just alone and I don’t know what will happen next.  There’s a feeling of doubt if I will pursue my travel or NOT. Because of my own motto in life “If you have money and voice, you will not lost”, lolz (lakas makaimbento) I still continue my journey to Ilocos Province. Haist.. I’m so excited to tell you the story of my trip but for the mean time I will show you guys my what I wear during my trip.




Shirt from MINT

I'm wearing a super cool shirt from Mint. As you can see, it's printed with an afro guy wearing shades. I don't know if Mint still offering this kind of design. It's pure cotton and comfortable to wear. I bought my blue short in Fashion Center in Market! Market! Sorry guys I'm not sure if the name of that area is Fashion Center hehe.. It's just like a bazaar in Market! Market with a lot of stalls, selling clothes, shoes, accessories and others.


Accessories from SM Accesories



Travelling is not complete without my accessories.  The beautiful and colorful bracelets that I'm wearing are from SM Accessories and Quiapo. Yeah.. I bought the black beaded bracelet with a cross from one of the stalls in Quiapo. The black watch is from Sypder. It's very stylish with comfortable cloth strap. The good thing about this watch, it is water resistant.

Watch from Spyder

I'm a sneaker fan that's why I wear my gray converse shoes. This footwear is memorable to me because it was given by one of closest friend. I know who you are:-) It's not only fashionable, it's also comfortable to wear. For you  to appreciate more the historical sites in Vigan, you need to walk, or else you can ride on a Calesa.

Shoes from Converse

The photo below was shot in Calle Crisologo, Vigan, Ilocos Sur. I made it black and white to compliment the place. Most of the houses in Calle Crisologo were simply amazing. Thanks to Ilocos government and Dept. of Tourism, they able to maintain  the good structure of these houses. If you will go here.. I'll suggest go at night or early in the morning like around 5am- 6am.



.

Wearing cotton shirt and short are the best dress to wear when you are travelling. As we all know, here in the Philippines is super hot, so you need to choose the right apparel  for the right place. When it comes to shoes, wear a pair of rubber shoes or sneakers. This is the best footwear when you are walking for a long distance or doing a long trek.

Thanks for reading guys.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...